- Received $1,000 Grant and $1,000 Grant Match from Co-Operative Insurance.
- Received a $3,500 Feasibility Fund Award from Vermont Housing and Conservation Board.
- Received $60,000 Planning Grant from Vermont Community Development Program.
- Received $500 from Hypertherm Hope Foundation.
- Received $2,500 from Peter H. Brink Leadership Fund to present the project at Landmark Preservation Commission Meeting in Fort Collins, CO.
- Received $2,800 in-kind donation from anonymous donor.
- Received $17,031.39 from individual donations, and other fundraising efforts, for all years.
- Received letters of support from Senator Jane Kitchell, Senator Joe Benning, Bradford Merchants Association, Cohase Chamber of Commerce, Representative Sarah Copeland Hanzas, and Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission.
- Completed removal of inventory from all areas of the building.
- Historical Preservation Assessment completed.
- Selected and consulted with the architectural firm that will lead the design and construction process.
- Continued feasibility, planning, eligibility studies.
- Received a $12,064.00 grant from the Vermont Division for Historic Preservation to address serious structural framing concerns.
- Received a $500 grant for Technical Assistance Survey by Preservation Trust of Vermont.
- Received a $5,000 Planning Grant from the National Trust Preservation Fund.
- Received $10,000 from the Jack and Dorothy Byrne Foundation for Emergency Stabilization
- Braced the back left corner of the building to maintain structural integrity.
- Began removal of inventory from basement so appropriate foundation repairs can be made.